About the Parish
Roman Catholic Parish Kutná Hora Sedlec is located in Zámecká Street in the district of Sedlec.
The parish church is the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and St. John the Baptist in Sedlec (UNESCO monument since 1995).
The Sedlec parish manages „excurrando“ also other parishes: Malín, Kaňk, Nové Dvory and Církvice. All these parishes were merged under Roman Catholic parish Kutná Hora Sedlec in 2003.
Most of the managed properties are protected by the monument and some of them are highly sought after by the domestic and foreign tourist public. The most famous are the All Saints' Cemetery Church with the Ossuary and the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and St. John the Baptist (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
Regular masses are held in Sedlec, Malín and Církvice.
Office of the Vicariate
The parish also houses the Kutná Hora-Poděbrady Vicarage Authority.
The Roman Catholic parish Kutná Hora - Sedlec
- Cathedral of the Assumption of Virgin Mary and St. John the Baptist - Sedlec
- Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary - Sedlec
- Church of St. Štěpán including a wooden belfry - Malín
- Church of St. Vavřinec - Církvice
- Romanesque St. James's Church - Jakub
- Church of St. Bonifác - Lochy
- Church of St. Anna - Nové Dvory
- Church of St. Vavřince - Kaňk
Statutory representative: Mgr. Pavel Tobek, PriestE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org